Are you searching for commercial water heater replacement? Do you need a fast and reliable commercial plumbing repair company? At Beehive Plumbing, we are a full service commercial and home plumbing repair company in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are open 24/7 so you get help whenever an emergency happens, and we know that emergencies don’t always happen during business hours. It doesn’t matter whether you are a small mom-and-pop shop or a large corporation, we can handle your business plumbing needs. Call us at 801-661-8155 today to see why so many businesses in Salt Lake City turn to us when they need plumbing services and repair.
When to Replace your Commercial Water Heater
Here are a few key signs that your water heater needs to be replaced:
- Age: Check your water heaters to see how old they are. If they are more than ten years old, they need to be replaced. Don’t wait until they leak. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Watercolor: If your water is coming out of the faucet looking a little rusty when you use the hot water, it may be a sign of a hot water leak. Turn the water heater off and on several times to see if it still comes out rusty. If it continues to do so, it is probably interior rust on the inside of the water heater, a sign of water heater decay.
- Strange sounds: If you hear noisy rumbling sounds when you turn on the hot water, it may mean that sediment is building up in your hot water heater, which will reduce its efficacy and break down sooner.
- Pools of water around the water heater: Check for signs of leakage around your hot water heater. Make sure the leaks are indeed coming from the heater and not the fittings or pipes.
If you have experienced any of these common signs of water heater failure, don’t wait to act. Our Beehive master plumbers are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing company with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We replace all types of water heaters, including electric, gas and tankless water heaters. When you are ready to replace your water heater take the time to review whether you need an upgraded water heater. Newer water heaters can be more energy efficient, saving you money in the long term. Here are some considerations on the benefits of each type of water heater.
Different Types of Water Heaters
- Storage tank water heaters: These are the traditional water heaters. Water is heated and stored in a tank until it is ready to be used. Gas storage tank water heaters cost more money upfront, but they can save you a lot on your heating bill compared to an electric one.
- Tankless water heater: Instead of storing water, tankless water heaters heat water as it moves along. Although they are more energy-efficient, they have a limited output of hot water at one time. It’s easy to install a tankless water system when you already have natural gas installed in your business. Depending on how modern your electrical setup is, you might have to upgrade your electric system to be able to install a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters also last a lot longer than storage tank water heaters.
Why Choose Beehive Plumbing?
- 6-year guarantee on parts and labor for water heater installation
- Energy efficient appliances
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7 service
- One-stop shop for all your plumbing needs
- Affordable financing for large jobs with approved credit
Contact Our Professional Beehive Plumbers for Your Commercial Water Heater Replacement in Utah Today
Whether you are experiencing water heater failure, suspect a water heater is on the way out, or looking for an energy efficient upgrade for your water heaters, Beehive Plumbing has everything you need for your business. Give us a call today at 801-661-8155 or contact us online for reliable, trustworthy help for all your plumbing needs.